Sunday, October 13, 2013

Completely Unrelated Shameless Self-Promotion

First day of my blog, and I'm already breaking my own rules. Sort of.

No, this is pretty much completely unrelated to costuming.

Remember how I said that I'm in an all-girl sideshow troupe? Well, it's Halloween season, which means this is when the bulk of our gigs happens. A number of our shows take place at private events, BUT here's one you can come see: Boo at the Los Angeles Zoo! We'll be performing five shows on Saturday, October 26th. Want to see daring damsels in distressing situations? Because this is your chance! For more info, check out the LA Zoo page at www.lazoo.org/boo/
And for more info on our sideshow troupe, be sure to visit www.facebook.com/sideshowsirens

And just to pretend to tie this all back into costuming, I'll mention that I am the costume consultant for the group and that I made/altered/spiffed up most of my current costume. I intend to make an entry about that costume as well, at some point. But I make no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment